Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I integrate a photo submission form from my website directly into my Trello account?

Cary March 31, 2022

We want to integrate a submission form from our website directly into Trello. Our site gives customers the option to fill out a form and submit pictures. Can we have the image submissions show up directly on our Trello account?

1 answer

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2022

Hi @Cary ! Blue Cat Forms will do exactly this. It's super easy to set up :)

If you need to use another application for the form (like your website's built-in form, or google forms), there are a few automation tools out there that will turn form submissions into cards. Zapier is a common one, but I'm not sure Zapier will have the permission to view/copy image attachments and save them to a card, so your best bet is to go with a Trello power-up like Blue Cats and then just embed that form into your website.

Cary March 31, 2022

Thanks! Making sure I understand this correctly - If our website uses WordPress, we will need to download another software so image uploads will go directly into Trello? If so, do you have helpful steps I could follow? 

Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2022

@Cary no, I don't think so! You should just be able to add an embed block to your WordPress page (not sure what terminology WordPress uses for this?) and then just simply paste in the embed code from your form.

Like Cary likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events