Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Can I have the money I spent on Trello Business Class back?

I paid for the Trello Business Class (without realizing it). It has been 2 days since it started working, but I have no interest in using it. I just wanted to use the trello site for a school project that took me 3 days and I will no longer be using it anymore and I really need my money back. Can I ask for a refund?

2 answers

I don't think that's possible. Even if you transferred money to another account that is not yours, and this operation was carried out by mistake, you still will not be able to prove it. Unfortunately, this service does not guarantee you a refund after purchasing a subscription or other services on the site. I bought a business package of services that I didn't need on the website one day. I won't mention the site's name because you can laugh at it. As a result, this site turned out to be fake, and I did not get my money back. I was very upset. I was looking for information about this on all possible forums about this site, and one dude advised me to return the money to game apps that pay real money. You won't believe it, but I earned even a large amount of money there, and I'm still playing. I minded spending that money in nowhere because then I found something cooler.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

A Trello template to help you clean up your Confluence Space

Calling all Trello + Confluence users! We're celebrating all things Work and Wellness in our Confluence collection, where our team has been sharing activities to create more mindfulness around the ...

908 views 4 13
Read article

Atlassian Community Events