Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I have a card that summerize all the undone of the other checklists in the board?

Sara Bolis February 23, 2024

I have some card in the board and many checklist inside them. Is it possible to have one card where all the points of the checklist that are not flagged goes automatically, and if I flag them in this "big" list automatically are checked also in the principal card/project? it would be like a preview of all the to do list, but in the same time they are also organized. I hope it is clear what I mean...

1 answer

0 votes
Humashankar VJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 24, 2024

Hi @Sara Bolis 

Yup it is possible to create a card that summarizes all the undone checklist items from other cards in the board. You can use Trello's feature, "Checklist Rollup", to try  this follow below steps

• Create a new card, let's call it "Master Checklist".
  • Add a checklist to the Master Checklist card.
  • Go to the other cards that have checklists you want to roll up.
  • Click on the three dots at the top right of each checklist.
  • Select "Roll up" and choose the Master Checklist card.

Now, all the undone checklist items from the other cards will be automatically added to the Master Checklist card. When you flag an item in the Master Checklist, it will also be checked off in the original card/project.

This way, you'll have a centralized preview of all the to-do list items, while keeping them organized in their respective cards. 

PS: This response inputs might also carry some research outcomes from the open source / blogs / user guide

Hope this helps - Happy to help further!!
Thank you very much and have a great one!

Warm regards

Sara Bolis March 25, 2024

Hi,

thanks for the answer. Actually I can't find the 3 dot on top of checklist, and neither the rollup option (with the 3 dot on the top of the card)

Best regards,

Sara

Like Humashankar VJ likes this
Humashankar VJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 25, 2024

Hi @Sara Bolis 

You able to make the Click the "+" button in the top right corner to create a new card and then Select "Summary" from the card types ?

Sara Bolis March 25, 2024

no, I can't see summary

Humashankar VJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 25, 2024

Ho that strange - let me get some screen reference for your reference. 

Like Sara Bolis likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events