Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I got dashboard for the whole boards in the workspace collectively?

Mohamed Fouad June 13, 2022

Hello

I found dashboard feature good for reporting in Trello, however it is only presenting data by board and not by workspace.

Is there a way to present the whole cards in a workspace?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 14, 2022

Hi @Mohamed Fouad ! For the moment, Trello doesn't offer the "dashboard" view as a part of their workspace views; you can only create table and calendar views at the workspace level. Workspace views are fairly new, so Trello might release more views in the future. You can reach out to Trello to request this feature as well via https://trello.com/contact#/

In the meantime, you can create dashboard views across multiple boards using a power-up like Blue Cat Reports.

Mohamed Fouad June 14, 2022

Yes @Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows thanks a lot, actually I am using blue cat reports (7 days free trial)  but was looking to get this feature directly with Trello as that would be more cost effective (only paying for Trello premium, instead of doing that + paying for Blue Cat reports )

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events