It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can I embed private board to my site?

Can I embed private board to my site? I am fine with authenticating user every time

I can easily embed public boards like this <iframe src="https://trello.com/b/nC8QJJoZ.html" frameBorder="0" width="100%" height="600"></iframe> 

5 answers

I would also love to be able to embed an interactive, modifiable Trello board (iframe) in a custom webpage.

0 votes
mikelj Atlassian Team Jan 31, 2018

Hi Alexey,

For security reasons, embedding a Trello board on an external website isn't something that's currently supported. I’ll pass your interest in this on to our team for consideration—let me know if there's any additional info you'd like for me to send their way.

You can, however, embed a compact, non-interactive view of your board, that will lead others to trello.com:

Screen Shot 2018-01-31 at 5.12.59 PM.png

More info on that process is here: https://developers.trello.com/docs/boards

So, implementing similar solutions like from Bitbucket (https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/trello-boards-in-bitbucket-935890052.html) Microsoft and etc. are not available publicly

mikelj Atlassian Team Feb 01, 2018

That's right. That's something we might re-evaluate in the future, but for now, that's not available publicly.

Is it somehing you are experimenting with?

If I were working for a large, reptuational IT company and would like to try embedding Trello into large corporate websites would  you consider partnering on this as a trial? You’ve aready embedded it in a number of applications so its totally possible. 

The number of users you could sign up with this feature is massive!  I mean, embed Trello in a critical system for a large company and everyone in the company would sign up by default!

Would be happy to work out how to partner on this. 

I would also love to be able to embed an interactive, modifiable Trello board (iframe) in a custom webpage.

Also there should not be any partiality for some of giant website or some of upcoming big CRM.

Please post any other page as well for do partner on this to get this things in our side too.

Any update on this in 2019? 

I'd love to know if it's possible already to embed trello inside an app similar to how bitbucket does it.

Kind regards

me too

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Trello

NEW: Trello Board & Card Templates, Plus Community-Inspired Template Gallery

Hi there, Community! Jessica here from Trello Product Marketing. As we celebrate 50 million registered users, we're super excited to share several new features available in Trello now that will hel...

865 views 3 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you