Can I embed private board to my site?

barman January 29, 2018

Can I embed private board to my site? I am fine with authenticating user every time

I can easily embed public boards like this <iframe src="https://trello.com/b/nC8QJJoZ.html" frameBorder="0" width="100%" height="600"></iframe> 

6 answers

1 vote
barryntklc August 27, 2018

I would also love to be able to embed an interactive, modifiable Trello board (iframe) in a custom webpage.

0 votes
Brian Miglionico
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 3, 2024

Has there been any headway/update on this suggestion?

Also, I have a custom CRM platform in which I would like to embed my Trello board(s) for each business I have into the Dashboard(s) of their respective businesses. This isn't just a website open to the public and has full encryption, so wondering if this is something that can be done on the developer side...

Thanks in advance

Brian

0 votes
Timz June 5, 2019

me too

0 votes
Ne0h March 5, 2019

Any update on this in 2019? 

I'd love to know if it's possible already to embed trello inside an app similar to how bitbucket does it.

Kind regards

0 votes
avneesh.p@arbutusinfotech.com September 30, 2018

I would also love to be able to embed an interactive, modifiable Trello board (iframe) in a custom webpage.

Also there should not be any partiality for some of giant website or some of upcoming big CRM.

Please post any other page as well for do partner on this to get this things in our side too.

0 votes
Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 31, 2018

Hi Alexey,

For security reasons, embedding a Trello board on an external website isn't something that's currently supported. I’ll pass your interest in this on to our team for consideration—let me know if there's any additional info you'd like for me to send their way.

You can, however, embed a compact, non-interactive view of your board, that will lead others to trello.com:

Screen Shot 2018-01-31 at 5.12.59 PM.png

More info on that process is here: https://developers.trello.com/docs/boards

barman February 1, 2018

So, implementing similar solutions like from Bitbucket (https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/trello-boards-in-bitbucket-935890052.html) Microsoft and etc. are not available publicly

Mike
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 1, 2018

That's right. That's something we might re-evaluate in the future, but for now, that's not available publicly.

Simon Conway June 5, 2018

Is it somehing you are experimenting with?

If I were working for a large, reptuational IT company and would like to try embedding Trello into large corporate websites would  you consider partnering on this as a trial? You’ve aready embedded it in a number of applications so its totally possible. 

The number of users you could sign up with this feature is massive!  I mean, embed Trello in a critical system for a large company and everyone in the company would sign up by default!

Would be happy to work out how to partner on this. 

carlos_marin - ENTELGY -
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 27, 2021

Mike,

Any plans to embed a interactive board in a external page?

Best regards,

kmecpp April 2, 2022

Perhaps to address the security concerns, board admins could specify a whitelist of external domains that are allowed to iframe the board interactively?

Rahul Mehta January 25, 2023

can the npm package for trello please be made operational, i'm trying to use that to create interactive cards in a custom application but it's dependencies are creating a lot of errors that are proving difficult to work with 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events