Can I easily see only places where I'm @mention-ed, not watching or assigned to a card?

I'd like to be able to see all places - comments, descriptions, checklists - where I (or a single one of my colleagues) has been @mention-ed.  I don't necessarily care if I have been assigned to the card or not or whether or not I'm watching the card.  And I don't want to have to filter through all of my notifications (which sometimes are about general card activity).  I only want to see the places where I have been mentioned.  Is this possible?

1 answer

0 vote

Hi Rebecca,

By default, searching for "@username" will only turn up cards where someone was assigned. However, if you search for comment:"@username" , checklist:"@username", or description:"@username", you'll get cards where you were mentioned in a comment, checklist, or description respectively.

For more info on special operators in search, check out our help article about seaching for cards across boards: http://help.trello.com/article/808-searching-for-cards-all-boards

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Jun 20, 2018 in Trello

Get inspired with Trello & earn free Gold

A blank Trello board can be both a beautiful and intimidating thing. How many lists should I have? Is creating 10 labels overkill? How can I best track my progress? Is there a way...

16,709 views 0 13
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you