It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can I easily see only places where I'm @mention-ed, not watching or assigned to a card?

I'd like to be able to see all places - comments, descriptions, checklists - where I (or a single one of my colleagues) has been @mention-ed.  I don't necessarily care if I have been assigned to the card or not or whether or not I'm watching the card.  And I don't want to have to filter through all of my notifications (which sometimes are about general card activity).  I only want to see the places where I have been mentioned.  Is this possible?

1 answer

0 votes
Caity Atlassian Team May 19, 2017

Hi Rebecca,

By default, searching for "@username" will only turn up cards where someone was assigned. However, if you search for comment:"@username" , checklist:"@username", or description:"@username", you'll get cards where you were mentioned in a comment, checklist, or description respectively.

For more info on special operators in search, check out our help article about seaching for cards across boards: http://help.trello.com/article/808-searching-for-cards-all-boards

This is not working sadly, and would be awesome to be able to see everywhere I am mentioned, that is one of our workflows, assigning checklist items to people by @mentioning them on the item

Hello,

is there any progress with this? We have the same question:

I'd like to be able to see all places - comments, descriptions, checklists - where I (or a single one of my colleagues) have been @mention-ed.  I don't necessarily care if I have been assigned to the card or not or whether or not I'm watching the card

unfortunately, the suggested solution of comment:"@username", etc. is not working

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Trello

Using Trello to plot a NaNoWriMo novel, Save the Cat! Style

I’m a big fan of writing, tools, and writing tools. So as National Novel Writing Month (an annual 30-day challenge to write a 50,000-word novel) appeared on the horizon, I decided to use two of my fa...

454 views 6 8
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you