Can I duplicate an existing workspace?

Casyn Smith June 17, 2021

Is it possible to duplicate an existing workspace and keep all the same content from the other? I do not want to reimport all of the tasks on every board in the workspace but I need to keep the old board as well. HELP.

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 17, 2021

@Casyn Smith Hmmm so you want to take all boards in a workspace and copy those boards to a new workspace?

Casyn Smith June 18, 2021

Yes

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 18, 2021

@Casyn Smith pretty easy to do with Trellinator code running on our BenkoBot platform, here's some code for you to install (you'll be able to preview it before you save -- make sure you edit the names of your workspaces at the top):

https://trello.com/c/sju1sktT/51-for-each-board-in-old-workspace-copy-to-new-workspace

You can see other examples of BenkoBot functions on that board, we're adding more every day!

Carol Shaughnessy June 19, 2022

English, please, for a newbie. I, too, want to copy existing boards to a new workspace. How do I do this?

Thanks

Like L likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events