Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I create folder to organized boards on trello?

Nur Adi May 17, 2020

Hi, can I create folder for some boards? (so I can organized some boards with the same categories)

thanks before

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 17, 2020

@Nur Adi the way i prefer to organize my trello boards is by teams, and in that way it creates "folders" in trello so you can view all boards associated with a team. (In this view of my home page, I can just click on the team on the left side and then see all the boards on that team.)

image.png

Nur Adi May 17, 2020

thanks

Margot van Veelen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 26, 2023

@Brittany Joiner How can I create these 'teams' in Trello? Is it similar to the collections?
Where can I change the interface of the sidebar?

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 29, 2023

@Margot van Veelen Click "create" in the top nav bar and you'll see an option for "workspace". I got confused with the old terminology - used to be called teams, but now its "workspace". I don't do much with collections, I feel like it works almost more like tags, but it could be like a folder structure because you can specify a board to be part of a collect, and then on your workspace's board settings, you can filter by collections to only show one "folder" of boards if that makes sense.

0 votes
Antonio Panea
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2020

Hi @Nur Adi ,

With Crmble Power-Up you can create a folder for each Trello Card. All this folders will be stored in a  unique folder for each Trello Board.

I hope it helps!

Cheers

Toni

md_Google-Sync-ANIM.gif

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 17, 2020

This is in google drive folders, right? I think OP is asking about folders inside of Trello.

Antonio Panea
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2020

Hi,

Yeah I think you are right... I got it wrong! Sorry for that @Nur Adi !

Cheers

Toni

Like Brittany Joiner likes this
Nur Adi May 17, 2020

OK thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events