Can I create (and save) custom filters?

K April 16, 2021

I frequently filter cards based on combinations of characteristics (e.g, Overdue or Due in the next week, Overdue and Label, etc). 

I currently do this through the filtering menu by clicking on the combinations I want for any particular filtering combination.

Is there a way to memorize the combinations I use regularly so that I don't have to re-create them every time I want to filter that way?

2 answers

0 votes
FERNANDO RAMOS AGUILAR September 14, 2023

A Power-Up called "Saved Filters - Tiny Power-Ups Club" developed by a third party is published on the Trello Website.

Here's the URL: https://trello.com/power-ups/63a5e1f4c0ee7f00e19bf60c/saved-filters

Hope it helps.

Regards.

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 16, 2021

When you do that it changes the URL so if you just bookmark the url then that is a saved filter for your board with those parameters applied. 

Damon Jackman July 6, 2022

Hmm, this doesn't seem to be working at the moment at least. When I try this by loading a url with the filter params the url is rewritten to strip out the filter. I'm doing this with a Label filter. Any thoughts?

Marceau CATTIN August 3, 2023

Bonjour, toujours pas d'update concernant une release de cette feature la ?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events