Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I copy Trello label settings from one board to another?

John Smillie February 7, 2018

I like the set of labels I have in my main board. Can I copy the settings to another board (so that I have the same labels on the two boards, without manually re-editing 10 labels on each board I want the set on)?

3 answers

2 accepted

9 votes
Answer accepted
MarkH October 25, 2018

You can just assign all the labels to a card and copy the card to the new board where the labels will appear

dancci June 27, 2019

Ubercool! Thx!

Ricarda Bock November 19, 2020

Thanks a lot! Helpful for me, too.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 7, 2018

John

Labels are board specific, and unfortunately cannot be replicated to another board. Consider submitting this as a feature request.

4 votes
Kayla Barnes June 18, 2018

If you copy a board you copy all the labels too and have an option of copying the cards as well. I created a "Template" board that has all the labels I want (incremental time requirements for tasks) that I will copy from every time I start a new board.

I would love to have the feature to have multiple label sets to choose from after I have created a board but this work around will do until then.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events