Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I change the order of my power ups in trello card ? How they are displaye

Ryan L June 30, 2020

I use a bunch of buttons and power ups on my cards. It would be nice to sort them manually. Drag and Drop or something. Is that possible ?

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 2, 2020

Hi @Ryan L 

If you want to organise the card buttons you have, you can do this by putting numbers in front of them. Card buttons and PowerUps are organised in alphabetical order, and because of this, they will appear in a specific order.

If you want to change this, change the names. You can either have numbers at the front, or you can use emoji's (don't be worried about using emoji's - everywhere!).

Screenshot 2020-07-02 at 10.42.23.png

You can't change the way that PowerUps are displayed on the back of the card, but you can change where the card buttons are!

Hope that's helpful!

Esme :)

0 votes
Answer accepted
mustafa sener _Hipporello_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 30, 2020

Hi,

I think it is not possible. If it is really important to you, I think the only way is to disable and add them again with the order you want.

mustafa sener _Hipporello_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 30, 2020

But if you disable them, you may lose your configurations on powerup. So be careful about it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events