Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I change the button color for automations?

Adam Motyl-Szary November 17, 2023

I would like to make our automation buttons stand out more. Is there a way to change/customize the button color?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Yaroshefsky - Visor for Jira
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2023

Hi @Adam Motyl-Szary ,

As far as I see there is no way to change the color of the automation buttons.

You do have the option to choose an icon/emoji to make it stand out. However, the icons/emojis are not in color.

Hope this helps,

Michael

Screenshot 2023-11-17 at 11.53.35 AM.png

Adam Motyl-Szary November 17, 2023

@Michael Yaroshefsky - Visor for Jira - That's what I see too but was hoping for more control. Thanks for taking the time to respond. 

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2023

Of course. I was hoping to find a workaround but I'll keep my eyes open.

Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 18, 2023

Hi @Adam Motyl-Szary  @Michael Yaroshefsky - Visor for Jira 

There are a couple more options:

1. Use emoji's...
    https://emojipedia.org/symbols
    🔴🟥🟠🟨🟡🟢🟩🔵🟦🟣🟪🟤🟫⚫◼️⚪⬜
    Screenshot 2023-11-19 111841.png

2. I am sure @Brittany Joiner could help use Pixiebrix to alter the colour...
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 19, 2023

@Adam Motyl-Szary yeah the emojis are how I typically do it if i want to style them. I haven't actually thought about using PixieBrix for that, but it definitely could work. PixieBrix is a low code browser automation tool that lets you manipulate various things in your browser; i work at PixieBrix, so let me know if you want to explore that more!

Like Dreamsuite Mike likes this
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 20, 2023

@Dreamsuite Mike good idea about the emojis!

Like Dreamsuite Mike likes this
Adam Motyl-Szary November 21, 2023

Great ideas everyone, thank you for the help!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events