Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I change permissions of a board member to not get charged for them?

Miguel Clemente November 22, 2022

I have a board member who is on leave. I don't want to remove them from the system, but I also don't want to get billed for them if they won't be using Trello for a few months while they are out. Is there an option to change their permissions so I don't get billed for this?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Clark Everson
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 22, 2022

Hi @Miguel Clemente 

Welcome to community!

This would depend on the type of plan you are on and if that user is on other boards. Depending on the boards they are on though even if you remove them from yours they may still incur a charge.

However it is very easy to add them back to a board and there won't be any data loss on them, they can still review what you have done over the last several months, so if they only use your board I would suggest going the easy route and remove them. I would also suggest speaking to the admin of your trello instance though at your company.

Best,

Clark

Miguel Clemente November 22, 2022

Hi Clark,

Thank you for your answer! Yes, it seems like the only option is to just remove the workspace member for the time being until they return. 

Thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events