Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I add a user to my workspace but only pay monthly instead of the annual fee?

Kristina January 25, 2023

I have the pro subscription plan. I want to invite a new consultant to my workspace, but the only option is to get billed the entire annual fee for a new member. I expect to collaborate with them only for a couple of months and wish to pay on a monthly basis. Is that possible? 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 26, 2023

Hi @Kristina - welcome to the Community!

You cannot pay only monthly for one user, you'd have to switch your entire subscription to monthly. 

On top of that, if you add a user to your subscription then remove them a few months later, you can replace them with another user. 

Kori Sullivan March 15, 2024

So we'd pay for 10 users, but if one drops out we have to replace them or still pay for 10 even if it's 9...

Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 17, 2024

Hi Kori, you will not get an automatic refund if you remove a billable user, but you can then replace them with someone else. If you do not replace them with someone else, you will not be billed for them at your next renewal. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events