Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Callback url works in browser but not getting response from Trello

SapnaS September 19, 2022

In order to update comments from Trello within my erp, am using a ssl enabled webhook which works fine and shows results in browser but not during the integration call.

https://url/api/method/pj.utils.utils.webhook_test

is the format.

2 answers

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2023

@SapnaS 

I am not familiar with the issues you are facing. 

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 19, 2022

@SapnaS 

Did you create webhook using Trello api ? It requires you to define the idModel in addition to supplying the callback url. Check up on the api documentation for webhooks. 

yes, it seems the url header may be missing something which isn't within the documentation of Trello webhooks.

This is because the url works fine on browser but within Trello webhook, it gives 403 error.

Could you pl guide regarding this?

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 19, 2022

@SapnaS 

I have not come across much difficulty in creating an endpoint for the webhook and do not recall needing anything special on the header. 
I am guessing from your comment that the url works on the browser that you may have not enable it for Post method. 

Like Felix likes this
SapnaS January 19, 2023

Hi

So the issue seems to be with the Domain i.e site url.

Eg: after generating temporary site url from ```https://webhook.site/#!/7a8ae403-c09e-4c4a-91b6-49d6b13a9486```,

Trello integration works but its not working on our ssl enabled site like ```streakdev.korecent.com```.

Please advise how to validate or fix this issue, where could the missing pin be?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events