Calendar view: move items in the day view to change due time

Samuel Talleux October 19, 2022

Hello,

when the calendar view was introduced, it was possible to move cards in the day view to change their due time. For example i could drag&drop cards from the 11h area to the 14h area to change the due time from 11h to 14h. This was very handy when changing some day planing. Now when I want to change the due time for a certain amount of cards i need to open then all and edit the time. Takes much longer.

This feature disappeared after a short while.

Are there any plans to optimise this situation?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Violetta Chernobuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 19, 2022

Hi @Samuel Talleux 

It's Violetta from Planyway:)

While dragging&dropping is not available in Trello calendar, you can try Planyway power-up instead. The calendar views are free.

Samuel Talleux October 19, 2022

Thanks @Violetta Chernobuk i will check that.

Until now I tried no to use (too many) power ups as i never took time to understand what this really means: "Planyway may store personal data and is not in compliance with Trello's data and privacy practices."

Violetta Chernobuk
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 20, 2022

Hi Samuel,
You can check all the information we get access to here: https://planyway.com/legal/privacy-policy
In general, we fully sync with Trello and all data is store on their side.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events