Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calendar power-up/ i calendar feed in Outlook Calendar does not work

Nicky Noordhoek June 8, 2021

Hello, I am trying to find out how I can get my Trello board activities (checklist tasks for example) added to my Microsoft Outlook Calendar? I followed the steps by copying the URL (iCalendar Feed) of the specific board. But the problem is that I can´t find the ´open calendar´ in my outlook? I can only open shared calendars but no other option there to add a new calendar and follow with the steps to open from internet and paste URL is possible. Does anybody have an idea how I can manage otherwise? Maybe an important note: I am using Macbook Air. Many thanks!!

1 answer

0 votes
Cody C.
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 11, 2021

Hi Nicky! Sorry for the trouble here - on the Trello side, the only way to have your cards appear on an external calendar is with that iCal link.

I did a bit more searching, and it looks like Outlook has this option in the Other Calendars > Add Calendar section. Do you see that in your version? If not, another option would possibly be to use a Google Calendar, then share that Google calendar with yourself, and add it in Outlook.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events