Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calendar jumping

TTgal Accounts October 30, 2022

We have a couple of users who have Windows 11 and are experiencing issues where the calendar jumps when going into Calendar Power-Up.  They are unable to make any changes, or bookings etc..  Both have tried uninstalling & reinstalling the app.  

We have upgraded to Premium.

Please advise on what else they can try to sort this issue.

Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Andrea Crawford
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 2, 2022

Hi there, 

This is a known issue with the Calendar Power up in Windows. Are they able to use the Calendar View instead of the power up? 

TTgal Accounts November 2, 2022

Hi there,

Not sure, will get them to try this and let you know.

Thanks.

Hi again,

Yes, this is a workaround for now but we would like a resolution to the issue please.

Thanks

Gloria

Could you please advise whether there is a solution for this - other Win 11 users aren't experiencing this problem.  The 2 x users currently use tablets so maybe that could be the problem as everyone else has laptops.

thanks.

Andrea Crawford
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 3, 2022

Could you have them try changing their browser size and/or zoom, and see if that helps? I don't have an estimate on when this will be fixed, but I believe as a workaround these adjustments may help. 

TTgal Accounts November 3, 2022

Hi Andrea,

I will get them to try this & let you know.

Thanks for your help.

Gloria.

TTgal Accounts November 6, 2022

Hi Andrea,

Both users are now using the browser option & aren't experiencing the calendar jumping issue.  Looks like it was an app user all along.

Thanks,

Gloria.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events