Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calendar Sync

Paolo March 21, 2023

Hi Everybody, thanks for attention.
I powered up the Calendar Power-Up and syncronized it adding the URL in my google Calendar. I can see all the task but when I move them I can't see any syncronisation with my calendar. The cards remain in the last position even if in the Trello Calendar I can see them rightly.

Thanks for your support!!
Best, Paolo

3 answers

0 votes
Joerg Abendroth August 9, 2023

I have the same issue. At least I can confirm, that the ICS, that is produced by the Power-Up instantly has the new card/event included. ICS is text format and you can search for the card title to see if the calendar includes it.

Unfortunately both Google and Outlook seem only to include the first version. I am not sure if there is any other field that the ics needs to change to make the subscriber update...

0 votes
Paolo March 22, 2023

Thanks for reply, Riley, but to tell the truth Google don't sync even after days my Trello Calendar. Maybe there's something to update? Or the events moved by a rules don't be sync... I think it's strange, but maybe...

Thanks for answer!

0 votes
Riley Venable
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 21, 2023
Hi Paolo, Changes made in Trello won't instantly update to third-party applications such as Google Calendar. Google Calendar and other third-party applications update their external feeds approximately once per day, but that is dependent on how frequently the third-party application pings the Trello servers. So, it may take up to a day for the updates to show up on your Google Calendar.
Paolo March 22, 2023

Thanks for reply, Riley, but to tell the truth Google don't sync even after days my Trello Calendar. Maybe there's something to update? Or the events moved by a rules don't be sync... I think it's strange, but maybe...

Thanks for answer!

Like Lisa Tr likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events