Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calendar Power up not showing weekend dates or tasks

Jane Crease February 21, 2023

The Calendar Power Up is no longer showing cards that have a weekend (Sat/Sun) date - even if I move them to a weekend, they move to eg Sat, but then move back to the previous date!

Also (on Standard Trello) so can set dates to individual items which did display as tick items on the calendar... they no longer display either. Sometimes if I go into a card and view it, the items then do show up. 

Yesterday I disabled and enabled the powerup and all was well, but today... reverted back again. 

I've tried archiving a lot of cards in case the board was to big (if the card number in the URL is anything to go by the board is on 800+) but this didn't help

Thanks! 

2 answers

0 votes
Katarina Harbuzava _ Planyway
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 27, 2023

Hello @Jane Crease ! 

If you need a Trello power-up to see all dates (including weekends) synced with your tasks/teammates, try out Planyway team planner. 

You can try out everything for free. 

weekly-planner.png Weekends can be switched on via three dots sign in the upper right corner.pic.png

0 votes
Lam
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 22, 2023

Hi @Jane Crease - Our Engineering released a fix for the checklist items now showing on Power-Up not long after your post. Could you try testing again and let us know if you're still seeing issues?

As for the issue with cards not being to a weekend, this does sound very odd. Do cards stay in place when you move them to another weekday? I would suggest checking your card's activity by opening the card and clicking 'Show details' to see if you have an automation set up that's moving them. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events