Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANNOT see images uploaded in Cards. EXTREMELY FRUSTRATING!

Jay Halliden May 5, 2023

Images do not show in card. Entire team can see them, except me, so it is clearly something on my end. I do not have VPN activated. 
Please assist and this is EXTREMELY frustrating and counter productive. 

1 answer

1 vote
Vongsawat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 5, 2023

Check Trello from a different browser, or in incognito mode. If the images show up when you do, then its probably some browser extension messing with you. And you can flip then on/off until you find the culprit.

Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2023

If it works in incognito mode, often logging out of Trello, clearing browser cache and logging back in works.

Most recent items like this have been related to the network the user has been connected to so in addition to these suggestions, try checking on your phone connected to your mobile data (not the same wifi as the problematic PC) and see if they load

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events