Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CALENDAR function to repeat the events

Punchy Peb May 28, 2018

Dear Trellos,

we are about to create a birthday calendar for our team. Is there a possiblity o put in every birthday just once and repeat this for the next years without creating every birthday as an event again.

So the calender should save all Birthday- events and save them for the next years as well.

cheers

Peb

3 answers

0 votes
Punchy Peb June 2, 2018

Thank you Alice,

that was very helpfull. I just guess without the upgrade to business class I can't get this function to the calendar. =(

Punchy Peb June 3, 2018

but it works when I deactivate the calender function ;) perfect. Thank you

Alice
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 4, 2018

Glad it was helpful! With the free plan, you can have 1 Power-Up enabled per board, so you have to think about what's your priority and pick the one you'd use the most. :)

0 votes
Marta Galofre de Alos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 30, 2018

That's correct! Right now, the Calendar and Card Repeater Power-Ups don't speak to each other, so it's not possible to automatically create recurring due dates with the Card Repeater. I completely see how this would be useful and I'll pass your interest in this to the team.

In the meantime, you can use the Butler Power-Up, which lets you customize Trello with buttons that perform your most frequent actions in one click: https://info.trello.com/power-ups/butler You can recurringly add due dates to repeated cards with it.

0 votes
Alice
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 30, 2018

Welcome!

The only way to create a recurring card is to use the Card Repeater Power-Up, here you can read more about it. :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events