Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Button "open" in dropbox power up

Pavel Milkin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 31, 2022

Hi!

Could you give me some advice, on how to see the hidden options of the "open"  button, when I open in Trello attached dropbox files? For me it looks like in the picture, Trello doesn't show me the options. But for me, it is important to open a file through the dropbox client. 

Tried to update dropbox and use other browsers. Didn't work
Capture.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 31, 2022

@Pavel Milkin welcome to the community :) did there used to be an option to redirect you to the file in dropbox (rather than the embedded version within Trello)?

For me, this is how it looks:

dropbox.PNG

When I select the dropbox logo next to the download button, I just see a blank page. So it seems like there's something weird happening.

I also noticed that in the activity of the card, it gives you a link to the dropbox files - when clicking one of those links, it takes me to dropbox, so that's one way to achieve what you want but not ideal.

dropbox activity.PNG

Someone from Dropbox might be able to help here, but you might be better off posting something on Dropbox's community forum instead.

Pavel Milkin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 1, 2022

Hey! thanks for the answer!

something changed indeed because a month ago this window looked like this and everything worked. But anyway thanks for your help, at least I can open my files in browser version of dropbox)Capture.PNG

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events