Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Butler quota met - but I have premium?!

Sock-Key Company December 28, 2021

Today I started getting "Butler quota met" errors and it won't run any of my automations on any of my boards. I've confirmed that my workspace (I only have one workspace) is Trello Premium. What on earth? I thought it was unlimited butler runs. That's the entire reason I upgraded to Premium.

Screen Shot 2021-12-28 at 10.48.09 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2021-12-28 at 10.47.31 AM.jpg

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Felix
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 28, 2021

Hey @Sock-Key Company - please reach out to support at trello.com/contact so we can investigate what's going on here, and make sure you're on the right Butler plan. It's possible you're still on a legacy plan, if you used Butler for a while (or used ButlerBot in the past).

Sock-Key Company December 28, 2021

Thanks! Support responded and said there's a limit of 10,000 actions/month. Which seems like false advertising. What's the point of unlimited butler commands if I'm limited to 10,000 actions? And the only solution is to reach out to support to request a temporary raise to 20,000 that goes back to 10,000 each month.

Like Brian Schack likes this
Felix
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 29, 2021

Hey, thanks - I found your ticket in the system.
The limit you've hit is something the team's currently working to raise or remove for all Premium plans.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events