Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Butler quota met - but I have premium?!

Edited

Today I started getting "Butler quota met" errors and it won't run any of my automations on any of my boards. I've confirmed that my workspace (I only have one workspace) is Trello Premium. What on earth? I thought it was unlimited butler runs. That's the entire reason I upgraded to Premium.

Screen Shot 2021-12-28 at 10.48.09 AM.jpgScreen Shot 2021-12-28 at 10.47.31 AM.jpg

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Felix Atlassian Team Dec 28, 2021

Hey @Sock-Key Company - please reach out to support at trello.com/contact so we can investigate what's going on here, and make sure you're on the right Butler plan. It's possible you're still on a legacy plan, if you used Butler for a while (or used ButlerBot in the past).

Thanks! Support responded and said there's a limit of 10,000 actions/month. Which seems like false advertising. What's the point of unlimited butler commands if I'm limited to 10,000 actions? And the only solution is to reach out to support to request a temporary raise to 20,000 that goes back to 10,000 each month.

Felix Atlassian Team Dec 29, 2021

Hey, thanks - I found your ticket in the system.
The limit you've hit is something the team's currently working to raise or remove for all Premium plans.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristjan Geir Mathiesen - Origo for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend...

465 views 19 19
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you