Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Butler missing Copy Card action

Nora Evett June 28, 2021

So I'm not sure if this is because of a recent update, but I can't for the life of me find the "Copy Card" command in Butler.

When looking at help articles about it, it seems that Butler used to be more like programming, where you would type in commands rather than selecting them from a list. Now, it's all with pre-made lists that you can choose from (which is great!)--however, the Copy Card command seems to be missing?

Or am I missing something? Here's a screenshot of what Butler Rules look like to me:

Screen Shot 2021-06-28 at 8.28.59 AM.png

Ultimately, I just want to be able to have a board that shows all the tasks from all my other boards that are assigned to me. Maybe there's an even better way to do that?

Thank you,

Nora

2 answers

3 votes
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 28, 2021

Hi @Nora Evett ,

welcome to the Atlassian community!

I believe it is under the Move tab:

trello.png

Nora Evett June 30, 2021

Ah, that’s very sneaky! So you have to hold down the “move” option to see copy as a second option. Good to know, thank you!

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 29, 2021

@Nora Evett in addition to being able to do that with Butler as above, I also created a product that creates a linked copy of any card you're added to, or comment you're mentioned in, in a personal Inbox list. It also unwatches any card you're added to so you only get notified about being added to a card or mentioned in a comment (which creates much less "noise" in your notifications):

http://www.benkoboard.com/

It's also a Trello Gmail client but you can disable the email bits if you only want to use it for notifications.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events