Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Butler is no longer showing next to show menu

Andra Babigian July 18, 2020

Butler is no longer showing next to show menu on any of our boards. We had Butler Buttons and they are no longer showing. When I open menu and click on butler nothing happens.  We have an Enterprise Account. Is anyone else having this issue?

1 answer

0 votes
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 19, 2020

Hi @Andra Babigian 

This happens every now and then, although it's becoming more frequent.

I've found the easiest thing to do is either refresh the webpage, or the app. You might find that the buttons are showing for some people and not for others, but the best thing to do is refresh and give it some time to fully load. 

I have a massive board that takes a while to load regardless of whether it's on Chrome or the macOS app, so I usually have to wait a few minutes for everything to show up!

You'll know if it's working because all of your PowerUps will show on the top bar, not just the calendar. This is what mine should look like:

Screenshot 2020-07-19 at 15.05.31.png

But occasionally it looks like this:

Screenshot 2020-07-19 at 15.06.45.png

You have the choice whether to wait for all of them to appear (sometimes they do and sometimes they don't), or to refresh the page again to force the board to sync.

I hope that's helpful!

Esme :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events