Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Butler buttons missing for members of my team

Johnathan Donaghy February 8, 2022

I have buttons enabled on all of my boards in my workspace for all members of my team. 

The buttons were appearing in their cards for them, then suddenly one by one they started disappearing. 
Butler is still enabled, all of the checkboxes have been marked by now only I can see the automation buttons. 

How do I make them re-appear for my other members of my boards?

Ive added three screenshots to show what is going wrong. 
a) One screenshot with my Butler account showing with 2 buttons enabled. 
b) A second screenshot with one of the cards in my account showing the buttons available. 
c) Third screenshot of one of my members of the same board, with one button missing (the one that has all options enabled in my butler. 

Is this a strange bug?
Ive tried clearing the history and cache in both accounts. 
Logged out and logged in
Removed her account and re-added it to the board

Anything else I can do?

Butler.pngButler 1.pngKau Butler.png

2 answers

0 votes
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 13, 2022

Hey @Johnathan Donaghy - are the users you're trying to share the buttons with guests in your workspace? If so, they won't be able to see the buttons. 

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 10, 2022

Hi @Johnathan Donaghy ! Welcome to the community :) thanks for all the info and screenshots. It definitely seems weird! Is this happening with all board members, or is it just isolated to this one person? Have they tried accessing Trello from a different browser/device? Maybe it's a Chrome issue? I can see they have an error showing in their browser. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events