Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulk (multiple) copy of cards in Trello

Maksym Huz June 8, 2019

Hey guys,

I use Trello for different purposes and one of them is everyday To-Do list.

Some tasks are repeating every day and I need to copy them every morning to see in To Do list. That takes some time and actions since I can't copy them just holding Ctrl as tabs in Browsers :)

Do we have any way for bulk copy of cards? That could simplify process described above.

Thank you in advance.

2 answers

2 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2019

@Maksym Huz @Jodi LeBlanc 

Besides Jodi's recommendation, you could also use the Butler Power-Up to copy cards regularly. With Butler, you can hone what you want to have copied and when plus there are lots more options for workflows. Check it out!

Maksym Huz June 10, 2019

Thanks @Katrin Anger , very useful power-up. At the same time Card Repeater automates actions I'm performing regularly better. But I will consider Butler also on my future boards)

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 8, 2019

Hi @Maksym Huz have you ever considered using the Trello Card Repeater Power-up? It may help you from having to copy your cards every morning. Here is an article with more details.

https://help.trello.com/article/1068-using-the-card-repeater-power-up

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks,

Jodi

Maksym Huz June 10, 2019

Thanks @Jodi LeBlanc , this is almost completely what I was looking for! Neglecting some minor actions, Card Repeater will do everything I used to everyday.

Hope it is as good as I imagine it working :)

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 10, 2019

Thanks @Maksym Huz that's great to hear. Wishing you all the best with it.

Jodi

Like Maksym Huz likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events