Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Building a list with client infos

Jeppe Klausen August 7, 2021

Hi there

I need a list, where I can gather informations on my clients.

Details could be name, company, contact informations, login informations to their website etc., color codes in their logo, ...

Maybe combined with a CRM light, where possible to add an alert about when to check up on client.

Anyone with same issue, or even better: anyone with a great solution? 😊

Best from Jeppe

4 answers

1 vote
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 7, 2021

@Jeppe Klausen Check out the Crmble power-up! It’s built for exactly this. Just add it and out of the box you’ll have access to custom fields for contact details and using list stages for helping to manage the flow of those contacts. 

Yes, this looks like what I need – thanx a lot 😉

Like G subramanyam likes this
0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 7, 2021

@Jeppe Klausen 

Try Contalist. It might work for you. It has forms that allows you to collect custom info which you can use in email / SMS templates and simple automation. 

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 7, 2021

Hi @Jeppe Klausen thank you for the reply.

Here's the official Trello persona template that might be useful for your ask.

Stay safe and stay healthy.

This does not look like link you sent earlier. Link here is just a board, or do I not understand you correct?

0 votes
G subramanyam
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 7, 2021

Hi @Jeppe Klausen welcome to the Atlassian community.

I see your post category in Trello, however your query looks general irrespective of Trello category.

Coming to your query, Atlassian has an inbuilt persona template and you can get on this template link 

And here's a detailed approach for craft your customer persona 

Stay safe and stay healthy.

Hi there

Yes, I am using Trello and would like some similar like your link to work in Trello.
Any ideas here?

Like G subramanyam likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events