Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broken Gmail integration with Trello

Anirudh Murali February 16, 2023

The Gmail integration with Trello has been broken for the past couple of weeks. It used to work smoothly earlier. I'm surprised how's everyone creating cards from their email without a cc or a forward setup.

This extension was helping me do it but now it's broken. Can someone help?

Trello Gmail.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Luciana Munhoz
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 17, 2023

Hi Anirudh! How are you?

Sorry to hear about that! 

We've identified a bug causing this issue to happen when authenticating with the Trello for Gmail add-in. Our team is still trying to find the root cause of the problem and is also working with the Google support team to confirm whether it is something on their end. Unfortunately, this is all the information we have so far. Sorry for not having more info to share.

We don't have an ETA for when a fix for this will be released, but as soon as there's a fix available, we'll deploy it.

In the meantime, if you're interested in creating cards through your email, you can use our built-in feature email-to-board. However, if you haven't used it before, I highly recommend you look at our help article to learn more about it: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/creating-cards-by-email/.
Hope this can help you! Any question let us know! :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events