Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bom dia, preciso gerar uma panilha atraves de todas as infornações que tenho no trello, isso é po...

Rafael Rocha August 18, 2020
  • Bom dia, estou precisando gerar uma planilha através das informações que tenho no trello. A minha maior dúvida é se eu alterar alguma informação no trello essa planilha altera os seus dados sozinho. ?

2 answers

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 18, 2020

@Rafael Rocha @milynnus I've written a couple of systems like this for clients. The trick is to put a link to the Trello card into the spreadsheet row. For example this Trellinator function will create or update an existing row with a link to a card in it:

https://gist.github.com/iaindooley/a51bea432d45b7b6c35db49593f897e6

Then you just register a trigger on edit for your Google Sheet and update the corresponding card:

https://gist.github.com/iaindooley/4d80aa60975b8414843be5d662a1faca

You can read more about Trellinator here:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/Introducing-Trellinator-Automate-Trello-with-Google-Apps-Script/ba-p/925271

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 18, 2020

@Iain Dooley  agree. That is the mechanism that is needed to be added. I think it is quite workable at the card level.
I think it can become challenging when it gets to CF in card or checklist item status in card, label changes in card .... and in a true collaboration environment with possible collision of concurrent access and updates. The spreadsheet(s) can get quite untidy unless those are (Hard)coded into some nested if(s) in the trigger programs. Changes on the Worksheet would mean changes to the programs. 
I come from the old days of sync point, such features are not designed into Trello, probably never intended. Sometimes, it is the platform used for the integration. A good example I came across is in use of json for persistence used in Telegram bot which I had built to access and update Trello. 

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 18, 2020

@Rafael Rocha I have worked with triggers from spreadsheet changes to add cards ...etc and vice versa to create a row in spreadsheet from a board action via triggers or webhooks. Never tried keeping them in sync as it will have to involve some fancy mechanisms to relate ID in Trello to specific cell in spreadsheet. I think it is a near impossible task. Export CSV or json probably your best option but not sync. Happy to be proven wrong. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events