Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boards not accessible with Mozilla Firefox

Chantal van de Ven August 20, 2020

Until last week I could access my boards by using Firefox. Since last week, I receive an error when entering my boards. When I open a private icognito browser, it works perfectly. Could someone help me out? All my settings are in Firefox, so I would prefer continuing in Firefox and not Edge or Chrome. I already binned my cookies. Thank you in advance!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
alfredbuehler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2020

What kind of error? I've never had a problem accessing Trello with Firefox.

Chantal van de Ven August 24, 2020

Thank you for your reply Alfred. Sometimes the boards keep loading and I get the screen below:

Trello error.JPG

Sometimes it says the boards are not accessible. I don't have a printscreen of that at this moment. When I enter it in a private icognito browser, all boards are accessible.

alfredbuehler
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 25, 2020

I assume that you have installed some add-ons that are not active in private browsing mode. What happens if you access Trello with all add-ons disables? Give it a try.

Chantal van de Ven August 25, 2020

There were only two active, the user-agent switcher en cisco webex. I disabled them both and now I've got access. Weird, but it worked out! Thank you! Problem solved!

Like alfredbuehler likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events