Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Board admin

Zed Fernandez
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 29, 2024

Hello!

Does making a USER in one board an ADMIN for that board add to our billing? Currently we have no multi-board user, so no additional billing. I was asked to make one a board admin but I fear it will be billable.

1 answer

0 votes
Alex _ Trello
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 1, 2024

Hi @Zed Fernandez - welcome to the Community!

A user's membership status on a board has no effect on billing. If you have upgraded your Workspace, you will only pay for Workspace members/admins and multi-board guests in that Workspace.

If you add someone to one board only in your upgraded Workspace, you won't be billed for them, regardless of if you add them as a member, admin or Observer.

If you add someone to two or more boards in your upgraded Workspace, you will be billed for them. Again, this is regardless of what their membership status is on the boards you added them to - you can add someone to two boards in your upgraded Workspace as an Observer, and they'd still be considered a multi-board guest and billable. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events