Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank board! Need my cards back!

Gillian Chase April 11, 2022

Screen Shot 2022-04-11 at 11.49.24 AM.pngI have created many cards since December of last year and I logged into Trello this morning and all of my cards are gone! Please help!

3 answers

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 11, 2022

Hi @Gillian Chase ! Are you able to go into one of your boards and see if there are cards with your member added? Only the cards with you as a member will show in the "My Cards" area. 

I am the only member, it is just my private board. All of my cards were added by me. I cant see any cards added or deleted in my past activities. They just all disappeared since I have had to log in using atlassian.

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 11, 2022

Just to confirm, when you go to your private board, do you see cards with your avatar on it like so?
my cards.PNG

When I go to the "My Cards" area, I only see those cards:

my cards 2.PNG

I have no cards attached to my board anymore. I do not have any visible cards on my "cards" section under my profile.

Screen Shot 2022-04-11 at 4.10.30 PM.png

Community Leader
Community Leader
April 11, 2022

Are you able to send a screenshot of what your board looks like? E.g. like the below screenshot:

board.PNG

Just trying to see if the issue is that you don't see them in "my cards" or the cards have actually disappeared from the boards.

Screen Shot 2022-04-11 at 7.54.46 PM.png

Andrea Crawford
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 11, 2022

Something definitely seems wrong. Can you reach out to Trello support at trello.com/contact? 

Community Leader
Community Leader
April 11, 2022

Yes, I was going to say - might be best to talk directly with Trello support!

0 votes

Thank you for your reponse, no they still do not show!

0 votes
Andrea Crawford
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 11, 2022

Do you see the cards you're looking for if you change the last filter to "Show all cards" ? Screen Shot 2022-04-11 at 12.59.06 PM.png

thank you for your response, no they still do not show up!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events