cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

mosope oluleye
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 5, 2023

Subject: Request for Refund and Cancellation of Unwanted Premium Package Subscription

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction regarding an unauthorized charge for a premium package on my account. To the best of my recollection, I never signed up for such a package, and I was surprised to discover that I was billed for it last year. Despite my efforts to cancel the subscription, I encountered multiple hurdles when attempting to resolve this issue with my bank, as well as navigating through your online platform.

I have once again been charged for the premium package, and I am desperate to cancel the subscription as promptly as possible. Considering I have not utilized any of the services offered under this package, I kindly request that you reimburse the full amount of the charges levied against my account.

Thank you for your prompt assistance in resolving this matter. I trust that you will handle this complaint with the utmost urgency and professionalism. I sincerely hope to receive a favorable resolution

1 answer

0 votes
Dreamsuite Mike
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 6, 2023

Hi, this is not the forum to discuss billing disputes but I suggest you contact Trello using:

https://trello.com/contact#/

Screenshot 2023-07-06 102908.png

Select Billing and they will be able to help you

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events