Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing

Andrew August 25, 2022

Hello, 

My company is using Trello as our Daily Task list for our employees. We are finding that we will need Premium for 3 users and Standard for 4 users. 

From our searching, it seemed like we be billed all on the same level and not different levels of access. So for examples ideally we would pay 3 Premium ($10), and 4 Standard ($5) for a total of : $50 a monthly but from what I’m understanding, we have to pay $70 monthly because that is the “plan” we selected. Is that true or can have different users at different monthly plans like I would prefer? 

Thanks, 

Andrew 

1 answer

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 25, 2022

@Andrew pricing is by workspace. So you could have one workspace with premium features and 3 users, and one workspace was standard users. You'd just need to split them out by workspaces, and it's more about the boards that need those features and splitting those boards into the workspaces that need those features.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events