cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing related question

Maheshwaran Palanichamy
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 4, 2024

Individually I have created a board and added my team for the Workspace, I would like to generate the invoice in Company's name and not in my name. How do I get the invoice in company's name?

1 answer

0 votes
Sal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 6, 2024

Hi @Maheshwaran Palanichamy! The moment you upgrade your Workspace to one of our paid plans (Standard or Premium), you'll have access to the Billing page, where you'll be able to see all the billing details of your subscription, including the option to change the billing contact information and view your current and next invoices. 

I hope this answers your question!

Maheshwaran Palanichamy
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 7, 2024

Thanks for your response.

Adding a few points to the previous question. Our team size is approximately 20-25 members. Which plan is more effective for this team size, Premium or Enterprise? Please guide and help me with the features of both plans (Premium and Enterprise).

Sal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 7, 2024

Hi @Maheshwaran Palanichamy! It depends on your team's needs and which features they'd rely on. We have a very well-written support doc explaining which Trello plan includes features and which one you should choose for your case. 

You can access it here: https://support.atlassian.com/trello/docs/which-trello-plan-is-best-for-me/ 

I hope this helps! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events