Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Question - still confused

Barbara C Phillips January 3, 2022

I pay for my workspace and I pay for guests. If I remove them as a guest and bring them on as a team member to the workspace, will they then have access to the boards in the workspace without additional charges (except for them as a workspace member?)

Or, since I'm already paying for them as a guest, can I add them to unlimited boards in the workspace?

I've read the articles but it's still not clear. 

Thanks.

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 4, 2022

You only pay for a person once per Workspace.  

So if you are paying for them as a multi board guest, then you can add them to as many boards as you want, and you still pay the same amount.

Or you can make them a Workspace member and you'd pay the same amount.  Once they are on more than one board or a member of the Workspace, it's the same fee no matter how many boards in the Workspace they are on if it is all the same Workspace.

Barbara C Phillips January 4, 2022

Thank you.

Someone said we pay for x # of boards per person.

This is helpful.

Aaryaman _Sunny_ Singhal February 2, 2022

Hi! So if I have a "Standard" plan and I have one person in the workspace on 1 board, I will not be billed for them, right? 

Is there anything I have to do to specifically invite them as a single-board guest rather than as in the workspace more generally?

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 2, 2022

To invite them as a single board guest, add them to the board. 

https://help.trello.com/article/717-adding-people-to-a-board

To invite them to the workspace, there is a whole different Workspace Membership page. 

https://help.trello.com/article/710-setting-up-your-premium-workspace

0 votes
Answer accepted
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 4, 2022
Barbara C Phillips January 4, 2022

Thanks but that's not answering the question. I will try to contact support again, but it generally takes DAYS for them to respond.

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
January 4, 2022

When you say it takes DAYS to respond, are you paying for Premium with Priority Support? and do you mean business days or every day?  Just trying to track down if there's a mismatch between how quick we are responding to paying customers via Priority Support and what should be happening, or if this is just how long it takes for normal free/standard support queries (not counting weekends).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events