Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BigPicture Power-up loading forever

Eric DANNEVILLE October 18, 2020

Hi All,

I try to display the Gantt view from the power-up Bigpicture which worked perfectly fine 2 days ago and I only have the blank screen displaying the "loading" icon. I cannot see anymore the gantt view on which we worked several hours. Quite frustrating

Any idea to solve that ?

Thks

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ester October 19, 2020

The solution from support works propertly, many thanks!

WhatsApp Image 2020-10-19 at 17.50.11.jpeg

1 vote
Anna-BigPicture
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 19, 2020

Hello Eric and Ester, 

Would you please be able to confirm if you still face problems with BigPicture Power-up? If so, please contact the SoftwarePlant Support Team support@softwareplant.com referring to SUPPORT-336858 in the title of your request.  

We will investigate your case individually. 

Best regards,
Anna

SoftwarePlant Support

1 vote
Ester October 18, 2020

Hello Eric, I have the same problem, and I need the Gant ASAP. I tried with several browsers but the problem persists. I sent a message to Trello support and also wrote a question like you if someone knew the answer (see it to know how I tried to solve it). I'll reply again if I have a feedback.

Eric DANNEVILLE October 18, 2020

Thanks for sharing Ester. I also tried several browsers but with the same outcome. And yes please keep me updated should you have an answer. Fingers crossed 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events