Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bi-weekly due dates

Staci Speerhas November 22, 2022

Is there a way to set up a reminder with bi weekly reoccurring due dates?

1 answer

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 22, 2022

Yes! I'd recommend heading to the automation section and the "calendar" section, then choose "every 2 weeks" as the trigger

image.png

and create a card with the reminder and set a due date to whenever you'd like either due that day, or due in two weeks. 

Something like this!
image.png

Staci Speerhas November 29, 2022

Thank you so much Brittany for taking the time to answer. Although I was not needing to create a new card, but edit an existing card, this helped me to figure out what I needed to do. Again, thank you so much ☺️

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 29, 2022

@Staci Speerhas oh perfect! yeah you should be able to use those same actions to update an existing card, just need to set your trigger to something easy for you, like adding a label or a button!

Staci Speerhas November 29, 2022

Yes, in this case it was a label. I didn't originally set up the triggers and labels, it was from someone else's board so I wasn't sure how but it's getting easier.

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 30, 2022

@Staci Speerhas glad that helps!! let me know if you have any other questions or feel free to mark this as resolved!

Staci Speerhas November 30, 2022

How do I mark it as resolved?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events