Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Best way to get a weekly report of how many cards per column

Hi, 

I am looking for a way to get a weekly report of how many cards are in each column at the same time each week. We use a board as a quick and dirty NPS evaluation so I want to see how the numbers of clients (cards) in each status change over time. I am pretty versed in Zapier and I am not really interested in paying for another app (and could not really seem to figure out how to do this in the free version of screenful).

Any thoughts?

TIA!

-Judah

2 answers

This looks like an auto-generated response. If you have specific instructions for how to achieve this I am happy to look into Screenful, but I posted here because I could not figure out how to make the report I wanted work.

0 votes
Vova Kenih Marketplace Partner Jan 18, 2021

Hi Judah,

I've looked into your question and tried to create a solution - a daily report that shows how many cards there are in each list on a Trello board:

Trello board and Screenful chart settings: https://imgur.com/a/jTddsDr

Result: https://app.screenful.me/scaled/share/ac5c0deb

Please let me know if this is the thing you have asked about.

We could hop on a quick 5-minute call, and I'll guide you through the process of creating a similar report and automating it. You can book the call here: https://meetings.hubspot.com/vova8

You can also use Cumulative Flow in Dashboards by Screenful to see the changes over time.

I think the cumulative flow diagram will work for my needs? Is there anyway to hide a Trello list from that data? 

Screenful.png

Also - do you allow for the colors on the chart to be customized?

You can filter out the items from the workflow state filter here:

Screenshot at Jan 18 16-46-21.pngScreenshot at Jan 18 16-45-24.png

We do not support the customization of the colors for the Cumulative Chart at the moment, but this feature might be added later on. 

How important is it for you to set custom colors of the charts? 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: Your favorite Trello blog takeaway

Hello friends! From the community that brought you Welcome Wednesday, Throwback Thursday and Friday Fun, welcome to Taco Tuesday, a weekly discussion about all things Trello. The best part? One Tac...

72 views 5 4
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you