Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best time tracking and invoicing solution for Trello

Erica Wheeler April 29, 2018

I would like to track time on lists in Trello and then be able to invoice based on that time. Anyone using integrations that are awesome? I'd be very thankful for some direction on getting the right combination. On a budget so pricing is very important. Free or inexpensive is a must for me at this stage. Thanks!

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 30, 2018

Hi @Erica Wheeler - Harvest helps your team track time and then turn that data into insightful reports that shine a light on your projects. You can track time right from your Trello cards using the Harvest Power-Up.

Here are the details: 

https://blog.trello.com/trello-harvest-integration

There is a 30 day free trial so you can check it out before committing.

Hope this helps,

Jodi

0 votes
Genti Tola February 19, 2024

Card Time In List by GTOLA provides all of the following at a fraction(at least 3 times cheaper) of what competition is charging:

- duration
 visual insights through the card badges

automatic time-tracking

- reports, exports and much more!

0 votes
George April 15, 2021

We created a time tracker for this exact problem, it's called Rotor, version 2 is in beta right now check it out here: https://rotor.to

Marta Kostova April 16, 2021

It looks similar to what we've developed to fix the exact same problem as @Erica Wheeler It is called Assista and can be found in Trello's Power-Ups listing.

Assista can export all the data in .xls so additional transformations are very easy.
We use it in Camplight to invoice our clients as we work on an hours basis.

Cheers! :)

0 votes
Monika June 27, 2019

Hi, we are working with zistemo which is incredibly simple but powerful.
I assume we tried them all but we always missed easy to manage timesheets without switching between Apps. Zistemo has a easy to understand visual feedback and you are able to manage and edit your timesheets inside Trello.
Monika

Screenshot 2019-06-27 13.05.31.png

Erica Wheeler June 27, 2019

Thanks so much! This might be exactly what I was looking for!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events