It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Best time tracking and invoicing solution for Trello

I would like to track time on lists in Trello and then be able to invoice based on that time. Anyone using integrations that are awesome? I'd be very thankful for some direction on getting the right combination. On a budget so pricing is very important. Free or inexpensive is a must for me at this stage. Thanks!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jodi LeBlanc Community Leader Apr 30, 2018

Hi @Erica Wheeler - Harvest helps your team track time and then turn that data into insightful reports that shine a light on your projects. You can track time right from your Trello cards using the Harvest Power-Up.

Here are the details: 

https://blog.trello.com/trello-harvest-integration

There is a 30 day free trial so you can check it out before committing.

Hope this helps,

Jodi

Hi, we are working with zistemo which is incredibly simple but powerful.
I assume we tried them all but we always missed easy to manage timesheets without switching between Apps. Zistemo has a easy to understand visual feedback and you are able to manage and edit your timesheets inside Trello.
Monika

Screenshot 2019-06-27 13.05.31.png

Thanks so much! This might be exactly what I was looking for!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Trello

There's a lot to love about the next evolution of Trello Community

Hi, team, Whether you've been hanging out here in the Trello collection for awhile, or whether you're just now joining us from the Trello Slack Community, we’ve got some exciting news about th...

2,265 views 23 46
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you