Best template to use as a detective

Harry Smith July 23, 2020

Hi I'm a police detective and new to this, what would be a good template to use for criminal investigations?

it involves receiving a case docket planing the investigation, identify witnesses, collecting of evidence, the summoning of banks for supporting documents, and receive their response within a specific timeframe. Preparing the evidence for trial and subpoena relevant witnesses and a timeline of the whole of, from the committing of the crime to the judgment 🇿🇦

Looking forward to your expert creativity 

Regards, 

1 answer

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 23, 2020

You could just create lists for each of those stages and each card would be a case. Add all the case info to the card, move the card through the lists left to right as it progresses from identifying witnesses to collecting evidence to receiving their response. 

Harry Smith July 24, 2020

Thank you but I thought it would be better as a template to duplicate between cases from a master template as most of the information flow is similar. I also want to share it, my other colleagues, so all are similar.

I'm new and they have not even started with Trello 😁

Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 24, 2020

You can take any board that you have set up and turn it into a template for you or others to use!

https://help.trello.com/article/1187-creating-template-boards

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events