Best plan for multiple user

Tim Gosai April 27, 2021

Hi

im a bit confused on the costs if i have two Admins and 1 standard user, will Gold Class allow me to have this amount of users. All people will need access to multiple boards. 

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2021

Hi @Tim Gosai ðŸ‘‹

(Me again!) I think it depends on the full needs of your team as Trello Gold is as Trello puts it - "more of a user badge than an upgrade, and allow passionate users to encourage our work, while getting some perks in return, such as an increased limit of 3 Power-Ups per board, 200 command runs per month, 250MB on the per-file attachment limit and the ability to use custom images on the board background."

So as long as the fundamentals of Trello's free plan provides you with everything you need and you'd like a few more Power-Ups and customisations then Trello Gold would work for now.

Whereas Business Class is more focused on teams, so if your admins are likely to grow it may be easier to make the switch sooner rather than later. And "includes privacy controls and other administrative tools that are helpful to businesses that want to take greater control of their boards and data. It also includes Trello Gold for all the users within the Workspace. Rather than upgrading one user at a time, you’ll upgrade an entire Workspace to Business Class."

Take a look at the two here in more detail here >> https://help.trello.com/article/831-trello-business-class-vs-trello-gold

I hope this helps in your decision 😃

All the best,

Laura

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 27, 2021

I suggest you sign up for Business Class. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events