Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Level of Service

Danette Morse February 25, 2020

We have two people on our team and we use the free version of Trello. 

If I upgrade to Gold (I have some credits to use to experience the features), will my team member be able to see all of the new features? 

Also, if upgrade to Gold, does my team member have to upgrade, too? 

And if I need to have a supervisors view at my board, do they have to pay for an account, too? 

The pricing comparison page is very confusing to me.

1 answer

0 votes
Ryan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 2, 2020

Hi there,

You asked a few questions there, so I'll try to answer them all here:
- If you upgrade to Trello Gold, then the other members of the board will also be able to use the Power-ups that you add extra. They won't be able to use those features on other boards though. 

- Trello Gold is an individual upgrade so if you upgrade it is up to the other users to upgrade if they also choose to - there is no need for them to do this.

- With Trello Gold, there isn't a way to invite guests to your board who can only view it. They will have the same editing rights, as a normal member of your board, but you will not need to pay for them. If you want to set view-only permissions, then you would need an upgrade to a Business Class subscription which offers you the ability to set "Observer" permissions.

Enjoy your week!

Ryan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events