Backup

Vinicius Eduardo December 13, 2022
Could you confirm if we can restrict access to Trello folders so that no consultant has access to all our information? Let's segment to avoid unnecessary hits. As for backups, could you tell me how we should proceed for the platform?

2 answers

0 votes
Valeriia Sitolenko July 13, 2023

Hello @Vinicius Eduardo

I wanted to reach out and inform you that FluentPro, the company I'm part of, has a solution for an automated Trello backup. FluentPro Backup is a cloud platform that creates data backups continuously and allows you to restore lost or corrupted data automatically. Using FluentPro Backup, you can eliminate risks connected with human errors and data loss.

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 13, 2022

@Vinicius Eduardo welcome to the community! as far as access, you can restrict who can view a board's contents. You can either make it public, workplace visible, or private and only people you specifically add will have access. So if you make a board private and then only add folks you want to view it, you wont have to worry about anyone else having access to it.

Re: backups, check up the backups for trello power-up!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events