BUG: Outdated content in card details after editing on phone

p_schirmer December 7, 2021

The last two days I observed inconsistencies in the update process between my phone and the computer. Process: I edited an existing card on my phone and log into my trello computer 1h later:

On my computer the cards show the latest content of cards. As soon as I want to edit the content, I only see the outdated content. When I escape or save this outdated content is overwriting my latest edits and the phone has the old version again.

Never had this issue in the past, now two days in a row.

Running on Android and Chrome(Mac). 

1 answer

0 votes
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2021

Hi @p_schirmer 👋

Welcome to the Community! Thank you for flagging this bug, if you could raise this issue in a ticket directly with Trello support that would be awesome. They'll be able to confirm the issue and get this sorted for you as soon as possible.

You can raise a support ticket here >> https://trello.com/contact#/

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just shout 😃

All the best,

Laura

Thanks Laura.

Had a look at that link before - but it is not selfexplaining and did not see where to commit a bug . Although am not a developer, I thought it might help to tell you. I am sure yo can tell the responsibe developer to create a bug report ;-)

Best p

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 7, 2021

When you follow the link above, see steps below:

1. Scroll down to Contact Support (4th option)
  2. Click the contact support button
  3. Enter your name and email
  4. From the drop down "What can we help you with?" - choose "Using Trello"
  5. A second drop down will appear labelled Pick a topic" - choose "Report a bug"

From there you will need to provide more details on your issue with the fields provided - this is something I unfortunately can't do for you. Once submitted support will be in touch with you with updates on this issue. 

All the best,

Laura

Thanks Laura.

That helped - done 

It is not exactly where I searched: contact support - using trello. Just wanted to send a bug-report, not get a manual. That as small comment for next releases ;-)

Best p

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events