Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automation between multiple Trello boards

Danielle Vautier November 17, 2022

I have two trello boards - Trello Board 1 and Trello Board 2. 

When a card moves to a certain column in Trello Board 1, is it possible to trigger a tag / anything on a linked card in Trello Board 2?

I've tried to think of how to do this (I know it pulls through the title of the column of the linked card when you click into a card) but ideally I'd like a tag or Custom field so I can see that linked card column title e.g "status" without clicking into the card.

1 answer

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 17, 2022

@Danielle Vautier yes you can do this! as long as the cards are linked together. You'll use the action for "find the first card linked" and then add an action for updating whatever you'd like - whether it's adding a label or updating a custom field. 

Danielle Vautier December 1, 2022

😱  This would be just what I'm off - but where is the trigger for this? Under  Rules? 

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 1, 2022

Yes! It's under Automation --> Rules --> move card

image.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events