Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automation: How to; keep certain labeled cards at top of list?

E_L_ November 7, 2021

Id like to keep all purple labeled cards at top of list at all time. While new cards must go to top off list, but below the purple labeled cards.

Is that possible?

2 answers

0 votes
Nathan Smith
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 10, 2021

Hi @E_L_ !

Right now it's not possible to pin cards or specific groups of cards to the top of the list, however, I'll pass your interest in this onto our team for consideration!

If you're curious about how our team decides on what requests we work on, we've also published a blog post with more detailed and visual information here: https://blog.trello.com/feature-requests-unite-support-and-product

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 8, 2021

Hi @E_L_! I don't believe there's a way to set a permanent sorting rule that keeps cards in that order (i.e. if a card with a purple label gets added to the bottom of the list, it automatically moves to the top of the list). The next best thing would be to set up a board button like this:

sort by label.PNG

So every time you hit the board button, it'll auto-sort your lists.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events