Automatically set the due date for a specific time

Leah Longenecker May 24, 2021

Hello,

I've got the following question: can I set a Butler rule that will automatically set the due date for a set time, say 5:00 PM of the same day whenever a card is entered in a specific list?

If I have a "Today" list, I want the due dates for each card in that list to be set for 5 PM of this day. I have Butler automatically pushing tasks into my Today list, but I'd like to set a rule that whenever a card is added to my Today list, it sets the due date for 5 PM of this day. All I see are options for setting the due date to, say, 5 hours later, or X days later. But if I add a task at 3:30 PM, then the due date time will be 8:30. Or if I add tasks at 8 in the morning, 5 hours later would be 1 in the afternoon.

Thanks in advance.

Capture.JPG

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Antonio Panea
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 25, 2021

Hi @Leah Longenecker ,

maybe this could work for you:

Good luck!

Cheers

Toni1699AFA4-1051-4C94-AFBC-2262E3D74155.jpeg

Rani Kulinski September 14, 2022

Is there a way to have this be 

Trigger- "When a due date is set on a card" 

Actions- "set due date TIME to XXX" 

..Or allow all day due dates as I find it tedious that we have to add a time each time when I would prefer to just have it either all day or consistently all set to one time 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events